– All submissions must be in English.
– Submissions are only by email (firstname.lastname@example.org). The deadlines are 15th April for May issues, 15th July for August issues, 15th October for November issues, and 15th January for February issues, respectively.
– We accept Poetry, Fiction, Creative Nonfiction, and Visual Arts from any part of the world.
– We don’t mind multiple submissions.
– All manuscripts must be typed in 12 point in .docs/.docx or .pdf (if needed). Prose (essays, short stories, short short stories, novellas, excerpts from novels, plays, dramas, literary review and criticism, etc) must be double-spaced. Poetry should be single-spaced.
– Visual Arts (photography, drawing, painting, sculpture, graphic, installation, performance, etc) must be in .jpeg and are supposed to be in high resolution, not bigger than 10 MB. We also welcome multimedia works in .flv or .mov.
– All submissions must be previously unpublished online.
– Being a nonprofit organization, Be Untexed is not able to pay you. It doesn’t charge any reader either.
– All submissions must include the artist’s brief bio and photo, and the translator’s (if needed).
– Works in translation must be undertaken with the permission of the original author, and vice versa. Burmese writers must send a copy of the original work with your submission.
– We are looking forward to original, daring and experimental things that will make us WOW.